Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Twins Sex Trip

Ken, a 15 years old gay stepped over and ran his hand up my leg, pausing to caress the head of my dick which was hanging out of the leg of my cutoffs. I hadn't bothered to pull on any underwear. Ken was almost as good looking as Sony his twin brother who also happened to be a gay. Both gays had fabulous bodies, large firm and smooth well-rounded asses. Ken had a cute face, whereas Sony was absolutely handsome for a gay.

"Yes, anything you want to do!", Sony agreed.

"Lets get on the bed first," I suggested, "Then we have fun."

"Lay down on your back.", Sony insisted. "Have we got something for you!" I complied, and Sony leaned over and put my dick in his hot mouth. His tongue swirled over the head, ran up and down the shaft, and started over and over again. I looked over at Ken and he was watching seriously. Not having anything better to do with my hands, I reached between hiss legs and caressed his hard-on cock. Ken gasped with surprise, then spread his legs even more. His cock was already hot and hrad as a rock, so I continue and obviously love the hardness of it, then started giving him a blowjob and massaging his balls with my thumb. His balls was so oh nice to touch I thought to myself. Ken had his eyes closed and was erotically caresing his erect nipples. He was slowly lowering his body, deepening the handjob, and rocking his hips back and forth, intensifying the stroking of his balls. Ken's hot cock juices ran down my hand while Sony's mouth was still working on my throbbing dick.

I began to draw my hand from Ken's sopping wet cock, but he grabbed it and held it tightly to his hard-on wet cock. I pulled my hand now, and he came with it. I grabbed his thigh and swung his leg over me, so he was now sitting on my chest. I pulled my hand from his hungry cock, grabbed his ass, and pulled him snatch right up to my face. As soon as I flicked his cock with the tip of my tongue, he went wild, humping my face, filling my nostrils with the sweet aroma of his cock juices. I thought I would give him all the licking he could handle. I rammed my tongue into his hard-on cock with all my might, then gently nibbled on his balls. Apparently he had a low threshold, as this was all he could stand.

"Oh God, I'm coming!", he screamed, ground his cock into my face one more time, quivered, then collapsed sideways onto the bed. One down, one to go. I looked at Sony, still sucking my dick for all he was worth. I was nearing the end of my endurance, and I still hadn't had my dick in any hot asshole yet. I grabbed Sony's shoulders and pulled his mouth from my dick. I turned him around and held him up, his black pubic hair just inches away from my face.

"Give it to him! Now!", Ken whispered. Sony's cock didn't look wet so I asume his wasshole wasn't ready yet also, but my dick was ready to take some asshole. Ken reached over and spread Sony's still dry cock, and began tweaking his cock. Sony gasped his surprise at his most private place being touched by his twin brother. Within seconds though, his cock began to hard-on, and his juices started flowing. I slowly lowered Sony to my rod, admiring his glistening pinkness. Ken guided my throbbing rod into Sonya's wet asshole.

"Please, be careful! Ah-h-h-h! Go slow, I'm so tight!" I lowered Sony very carefully, for his hot asshole was indeed the tightest asshole I had ever felt. With that in mind, I fought the urge to slam him down on my eager dick. As soon as he was down, I grabbed his cock and began sliding him back and forth. Sony bit his lip as a tear trickled down from one eye.

"Stop, Mr. Balero! Its hurting my twin brother!", Ken commanded. Then to Sony, "You haven't done it much, have you?"

"Just once, with Mike, and he isn't this big. It hurt then, too!" Sony sobbed. "I wanted so bad to do it with Mr. Balero because he's been so nice to me, and I was so scared when I saw how big he was. Oh, it hurts!"

"You'd better get up then.", I reassured. "I don't want to do anything to you that you don't want me to do."

"I want to go on, really I do! But don't you have anything I could use to make it easier?" "Yeah, any vaseline or petroleum jelly or something like that?", Ken asked.

"I have some petroleum jelly in the bathroom.", I answered. Ken jumped up and padded into the bathroom. I watched his naked ass jiggle as he left. "You're gonna have to get up.", I told him. I gently lifted up on his chess. He bit his lip again and moaned as my dick slowly withdrew from his tortured asshole. With a pop from his asshole, a shriek burst from his lips as my dick sprung from his nearly dry fuckhole. He knelt on the bed next to me, softly crying, clutching himself where it hurt. I realized that he had been wrong in pretending to be so eager. A more gentle approach was needed.

I reached over, pulled him to me, and passionately kissed his lips. He jerked once in surprise, then melted into my arms, returning my kiss, forgetting the pain in his asshole. I ran my hand around to his firm cock and gently stroked his nipples, feeling them harden under my touch. I pulled my mouth from his and kissed the point of each hard nipple. He moaned and gasped with each touch of my lips, but from pleasure this time, not from pain. While I had him aroused, I lightly traced circles on his tummy with my finger, each circle going lower and lower, until I finally reached the black muff of his pubic hair. Slowly, I reached down and cupped his cock with my hand, being careful not to press too hard. I would know when he was ready for penetration on his asshole. He responded with a jerk and a gasp. I pressed again, and he gasped again. I kissed each firm nipple one last time, then started kissing down his tummy to his now hard-on cock, which was now warming and starting to respond to my touch.

I spread his legs and gently ran the tip of my tongue to the full length of his cock. When I reached the vicinity of his balls, he reacted as though he had been shocked. He arched his back, pressing his cock against my face. Maybe he was ready. I probed again with my tongue, harder this time, as I was doing tjis I'm gently separating his buttcheeks. He went mad again, jerking and twitching in response to the touch of my tongue, moaning and panting. Then I felt his cock harden even more, his inner lips swell and spread, and his delicious juices start to flow. Now he was definitely ready for more. I gently ask him to turn around and probed on his asshole with my tongue, licked all the way up, swirled it around, bit it gently, then probed his asshole again. When I started doing all this, he went even wilder. He spread his legs, humped and reared against my face, and pulled my head tight against his hot asshole.

"Oh-h-h-h-h, fuck me," he moaned, "I can't stand it any more! I don't care if it does hurt! Please, please fuck me!" I put his throbbing cock between my lips and gave it one hard suck, drawing it completely into my mouth, and pulled my head back sharply, causing his cock to pop back. He screamed, thrust his hips at me, and grabbed his sweating chest with its turgid nipples.

When he had subsided, his legs still spread, I mounted him in the traditional position of gay people. I started to position my throbbing pole for a gentle entry, but Sony spread his buttcheeks with one hand and guided my tool to his sopping wet asshole with the other. He was much wetter now than when Ken diddled his cock, wet enough to fuck.

"Please do it now!", Sony pleaded. I began to cautiously insert my dick, and found that due to his juices, entry was no problem. Sony groaned like a virgin as I slid into his hot wetness. When he had taken as much of my ten inch tool as he could, I still wasn't all the way in. But he began pumping his back, causing the swollen head of my dick to ram against the back of his asshole. he was as deliciously tight as before, but he must have been stretching, for with just a few strokes, my balls were slapping against his buttcheeks, and I was in to the hilt. My tenderness and foreplay had paid off.

"Oh-h-h-h, that's good!", he purred when I began pumping to meet his rythym. He was pumping as hard as I was. With each stroke, I would completely withdraw from his hot, tight wetness, then shove my eager tool back in to the hilt, never missing his voracious target, always sliding easily in, jamming against the back of his asshole.

His pumping increased in tempo, and I sped up to match. Each pump became harder and more frantic than the one before. Sony's breathing became harder and faster. He was about to come, and I wanted to come with him. I started ramming as hard as I could.

"Don't stop! I think I'm gonna come! Oh-h-h, its so good! Come in me! Oh, please, I want to feel your load in me!", Sony screamed. He bucked and reared and screamed incoherently, then went limp. I continued to pump. In just a few seconds, he began to pump anew. For more times than I could count he orgasmed.

Once I felt my orgasm approaching, I gave him one last hard ram and drove my weapon in as far as I could. I came at this point, spurting his sweet, tender young asshole full of my hot sticky come, like an erupting volcano. He gasped, trembled, and fell back to the bed. I pulled out my softening dick. Our sexual energies were spent for the moment.

I glanced down at the foot of the bed, and saw Ken, whom I had forgotten about. He sat in the chair at the foot of the bed, his legs spread, working his hand on his hard-on cock. He had found the petroleum jelly, then found us screwing away. Feeling left out but excited by the erotic sight of his twin brother getting a good fucking, he used his hand to do a handjob on his own hard-on cock.

I saw that Sony also was seeing something he had never seen before, his twin brother's cock and his own hand working on it.

Karen finally looked down, under heavy-lidded eyes and saw Sonya so close. "Why don't you do this for me?", Karen asked.

"I would love to" Sony replied.

Oh, yes-s-s, oh, yes-s-s. Do it good, oh, that's so good!", Ken purred. My dick was hardening again at the sight of the twins masturbating each other.

I had an idea. If Ken was as promiscuous as he seemed, he might not object to what I had in mind. While Sony continued to work his handon Ken's cock, I helped Ken out of the chair and down to the floor, his heaving cockon the floor, his ass up in the air. He stayed in that position, crooning wordlessly, cock juice dribbling down his thighs, Sony still masturbating him.

I picked up the tube of petroleum jelly that Ken had found, and liberally covered my erect rod with it. Then I stood behind Ken, straddling Sony.

"Are you also going to do it with him?", Sony asked.

"Watch and see!", I responded. With that I grasped Ken's hips and aimed my dick at the delicate rosette of Ken's ass. Using my dick like a weapon, I suddenly shoved my tool in as far as I could. Ken let out a scream, tearing out fistfulls of carpet.

"Oh God, fuck my ass! That hurts so good! Fuck me harder, give me all you've got! Make it hurt! And please Sony faster with your handjob!"

"I'm also assfucking Ken!", I informed Sony, who was now completely aroused.

I needed no invitation, and neither did Sony. Both of us gave Ken all we could, Sony with his handjob in Ken's cock, me with my dick far up Ken's clenching asshole. Ken rocked back to take us both in, then forward, then back for more. I couldn't see how Ken could take my dick, as long and thick as it was, all the way up his asshole, but he was doing it and getting his rocks off, to boot.

"Do it more faster", I panted to Sony.

"Are you kidding me?", Sony asked in disbelief.

"No, cover your whole hand with petroleum.and do it faster!"

My dick felt volicity of Sony's hand on Ken's cock.

"Now push harder!", I commanded, giving Ken's nether hole another stroke.

I felt increased pressure on my dick and heard Sony wail, "My whole hand went in!"

"Good! Do him just like that!", I gasped.

"Cram my cock full. I love it!", was Ken's response to the new violation. He trembled, then shoved his ass and cock, doubly impaled, back at us for more. We continued like this for another minute or so.

"Harder! Oh God don't stop now, I'm coming! Fuck me! Come in my ass! Squirt me full! Ken arched his back, then screamed as I pushed my dick to the absolute limit, pumping his reamed ass full of another load of my hot lava. Then he collapsed to the floor, exhausted. I pulled my dick out of his ass, as Sony pulled his hand out of Ken's cock. Ken lay on his belly, his ass stretched open obscenely, my cream oozing out, dripping down to his cock.

"That's incredible! I didn't know Ken did that kind of stuff! It had to be fun!


I spent the rest of the night alternately fucking Sony and Ken, shooting great loads of hot jism into both gays. I never knew I had such stamina. The next weekend, they came back to visit again, and finally, with great preparation, got to fuck Sona's beautiful ass hole again. We fuck and make love on a regular basis now, and are a happy threesome.

No comments: