Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sex in Summer

My name is Rick and I am 18 years old. The story that I'm gonna share with you happened when I was Still 15 years old. That is the time when I've found out that I am A teen gay. This is my story and of my mother's best gay friend whom I always called Uncle Dan.

From the age that I can remember, I've always been really fond of Uncle Dan. He's about 30 years old, with short brown hair which falls up to his shoulders, really slim and terrific body (he is a cross-dresser ever since). Uncle Dan also had dimples when he smiles, which makes him really cute. He's about 5"6 tall and really is cute. He has married a boyfriend whom has a son and a daughter but he still accepted the kids and treated them like his own (of course that would make him feel like a real woman). He and his so-called family lives in the city, which is about 200 miles from the country town where I live in. It had been a habit of his to take me to his place to spend a couple of weeks each school holiday. His so-called son Richard, though 6 years younger to me was really close to me and we enjoyed each other's company in spite of our wide age difference.

These Christmas holidays were no different. Two days into the holidays Uncle Dan drove down in his station wagon with his 2 kids to pick me up for the holidays. He looked really great. He came in wearing a sleeveless white blouse and jeans. I felt really horny just looking at him because I am also a gay, a teen gay. He had been in my masturbatory dreams ever since I started jerking off, but it really did make me feel guilty all at the same time for thinking of Uncle Dan in such away. But I just couldn't help it.

"Hi Rick, my , aren't you growing into a handsome young man". he pecked my cheek and ruffled my hair. I was still a couple of inches shorter than him, but he always made a similar comment each time we met.

He stayed the night and the next day we packed his wagon and went back to his apartment in the city. His apartment building had a common swim pool , which meant that we could play in the pool, which myself and Richard did each time we got together. "You can take your stuff up to Richards room Rick , I've arranged the bottom bunk bed for you, Richard insists on using the top one because he wants to see Santa clause coming through the window" Uncle Dan grinned.

The 1st few days at his place was really great. Uncle Dan's boyfriend was a sales rep, so I didn't expect to meet him during my stay at his place these holidays. How ever he called every day to speak to me.

On Friday Richard and I went down to the pool to play around. Half way through Uncle Dan came down to join us. He was wearing a white trunks and looked really hot. His nipples, are not very big but he looked really hot in it.

He joined us in the pool to play ball, and we had loads of fun. Somewhere down the line he asked Richard and myself if we were wearing sun lotion. We weren't. Uncle Dan immediately ordered both of us out of the pool, ordered Richard to stand still and he applied sun block on him in spite of his ardent protests. Once done he jumped into the pool. " Your turn Rick" he said while rubbing his hands with lotion and coming towards me. I was standing on the edge of the pool. He came over and rubbed lotion on my back and came forward to apply it on my front. He applied the stuff on my top and bent down to apply it on my legs. Despite my ardent efforts to stop it I started getting a hard on when he started rubbing it on my thighs, and i was praying to god that he would not notice it, but when he stood up , I'm pretty sure that he would have seen it. How ever he made no indication of it. After keeping the bottle aside he dragged me into the pool with himself and we just continued with the game. I was really embarrassed but Uncle Dan acted as if nothing had happened. Soon as we got out of the pool I went into the bathroom to relieve my self. Uncle Dan's applying sun lotion on me was just too much to take.

That evening all of us went out to see a movie. As soon as we got back home there was a call from one of Richards friends mother's saying that they had to go out some where and if it would be ok if their son Derek slept over. Derek was dropped off at about 9 pm.

"Why don't you go put your stuff in Richards room Derek" he said. "Ricky baby, you can come sleep in my room tonight" he told me as he was clearing the dishes. So I went upstairs , got into my P.js and went to sleep in his room. About an hour into my sleep Uncle Dan came into the room. He didn't turn on the light. I was awake at this point. He was wearing a loose white T shirt and jeans. He was doing something at his dressing table. After awhile he came over, sat on my side of the bed and ran his hand through my hair. "Did I wake you up honey?" he asked. "Thats ok Uncle Dan, I was not really falling asleep anyway. It's kind of warm". He looked at me for awhile. "I know honey, it can get pretty warm here". "Hey, it's late, and I've got to get to work tomorrow". "Tell you what, I'll put a change and come'. With that he went into his bathroom , and came into bed. He was wearing his white silk nighty , in which he always looked really hot. No doubt that Uncle Dan's boyfriend really fantasize him. He is already a woman despite being a gay. We talked for a couple of minutes about home, my mum etc. After a while he gave me a peck on the cheek and went to sleep.

After about half an hour I was just drifting to sleep when i felt someone touching my face and giving small kisses. I opened my eyes to see Uncle Dan. "Shhhhh just lie down and relax baby, he said, and he kept giving me tiny pecks on my forehead, cheek and he was moving down to my neck. My PJ top had front buttons, and i felt uncle's fingers slowly removing button by button from the top. He still had his nighty on. I just couldn't believe that this was happening. Half way through unbuttoning my shirt he removed the blankets which were covering me,
off. As he removed it I could clearly see a tent built up in my pajama bottom...... Uncle Dan got back to the task of removing my shirt buttons. When I found him removing the last few buttons the pleasure of his hand being only inches away from my cock was exciting. After removing my shirt completely Uncle Dan slid up next to me and gave me my first french kiss..... Then he started trailing his path down my neck, slightly bit on my left nipple, moved to my right and trailed his way down to my tummy, and started licking and kissing me there. The sensation and feeling was unbelievable. I tried to touch my cock , but he kept pushing my hand away with his. At this point he had got on to my body, and was lying horizontally on top of me. I felt my erection crushed somewhere between his chest because I could feel his nipples totally erect, which was still covered with his nighty. I tried to touch him but, he kept pushing my hand away. After kissing me all over tummy , which obviously was still hairless, and smooth, I felt him pushing my pj pants down bit my bit. He was touching and kissing every inch of my lover tummy. Then he suddenly moved down a bit , and for the 1st time , as if by accident, ran the back of his hand over my cock , once. She looked up at me and smiled seeing the effect of what he was doing on me. He was doing all this while my pj's were still covering my erection. then he moved even lower and massaged my legs through my pj's. After doing this for a while he moved over my cock, kissed my tummy and pulled my pj's completely off. My cock just sprang out. After completely pulling off my pj,s off me he moved up to my cock, and for the 1st time really got hold of it . He touched the length of it about thrice . I felt i could hold on no longer. "Oh baby, you have a really beautiful cock. It's so smooth". He let go of his grip on it and started tickling it with his nails. " Do you masturbate baby?" . "Yeah", I said. He just kept closely inspecting my hairless cock. All the time he kept lightly tickling it. "Daily?". " yeah, sometime " i said. He suddenly stopped, realizing my terrible discomfort. I had never been able to completely pull my foreskin down. Uncle Dan, gently started to pull my foreskin down. I didn't go all the way, but it felt great. A bit of pain but great. "Don't worry, when you get older you'll be able to pull it down completely" he said looking up at me. He smiled . Then he applied a bit of spit and started licking my head, and then down to my balls. All the time he kept gently touching my cock, but made sure that i didn't come. After kissing around my cock, which had grown bigger than I had ever seen it he took it into his mouth, the head initially , then he went all the way down. He did this really slowly a couple of times , letting me enjoy the sensation. After a couple of times , i just couldn't take it any longer and shot a load into his mouth. I felt that i came much more than i have ever done with my hand jobs. I felt in heaven. Uncle Dan kept sucking me until i was completely soft and then let go of it. After massaging my cock for a while he came up to me and kissed me again. "How did that feel sweety" he asked. I was just speechless. Uncle kissed me for a couple of more minutes then shifted back down to my cock. It was still soft, but he started sucking it hard. Much harder than he did the 1st time. after about 2o minutes of this i felt hard again. Uncle got up on his knees and pulled his nighty off. That was the 1st time that I had ever seen Uncle Dan naked. His nipples were so beautifully turgid. He moved up to me, took my hands and let me touch him. He moved over my face and fed each nipple at a time for me to suck. They were just unbelievable. After about ten minutes of this Uncle Dan turn around and grabbed hold of my cock and moved on to me. The first sensation of entering his asshole was unbelievable. He let me take my time getting use to it. Then he started moving harder and harder on me. At one point he let out a slight moan, which now i know was an orgasm. It was just unbelievable. He fucked me like that for about ten to fifteen minutes and i shot a second loan in his asshole. After that we went to sleep naked, I slept in his arms. I didn't sleep in Uncle Dan's room the next few days since Richards friend was at his place for only one night,and when Uncle Dan asked me to come sleep in his room, Richard also wanted to join ,so i moved back into Richard's room. How ever, I did have many more experiences with him, sometimes in his bathroom, In his room during the day when the others were asleep and so on. It has been many , many years since that experience. But looking back now that was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

No comments: